- CEK has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to CEK within 7 days, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to CEK will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, CEK will reply within the period of 14 days with a notification of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/kennisbank/consumenten/geschil. From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.
- A complaint does not suspend CEK's obligations, unless CEK indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be justified by CEK, CEK will, at its option, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.